The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C hot air for the chick-peas. Mix chickpeas with vegetable oil, curcuma, salt and pepper in a bowl. Put on a baking tray covered with baking paper and roast for 25-30 minutes.
2. Cut cauliflower in small florets. Mix with sesame oil, sunflower oil, curcuma, salt and pepper and spread evenly on an additional baking tray or a casserole. To heat and brown slightly put it in the oven about 15 minutes before the end of the chick-pea baking time.
3. Quarter and core the apple. Cut the avocado in half and peel carefully. Cut apple and avocado flesh in thin slices. Wash rocket, peel and cut red onion into cubes, coarsely chop parsley and dill.
4. Roast cashew kernels at low heat and without frying fat.
5. Spread rocket into the bowls, top with the remaining salad ingredients and drizzle Kühne Yoghurt Dressing at will.