Approx. 505 kcal (2119 kJ) / 37 g protein / 23 g fat / 27 g carbohydrates
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. Tenderize the beef roulades between two foils. Season the roulades with salt and pepper and spread with Kühne medium hot mustard. Cut two onions into stripes and brown them in olive oil. Add pepper and salt to taste and allow to cool down on a metal.
2. Fill every end of the beef roulades with bacon, a cucumber quarter and onion stripes.
Open the edges to inside and unroll from one end to the other. Then fix the beef roulade with two spears. Afterwards sear them into some olive oil from all sides and put them on a metal.
3. Cube and roast the remaining onions, carrots and celeriac. After 15 min. add a little of sea salt and tomato puree. Let everything brown briefly and then deglaze the mixture with red wine to two or three times.
Add the beef roulades again and fulfill to an half with dark meat juices or roast juice. Allow to simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours.
4. Take out the meat of the gravy after the end of cooking time and put it aside. Strain roast meat juice paste through a sieve, let preserve it and bind it easily with starch.
5. Then add the simmered beef roulades again.
At the end, easily heat up your favorite Kühne Red Cabbage and serve with the beef roulade.