Approx. 444 kcal (1859 kJ) / 25 g protein / 11 g fat / 55 g carbohydrates
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
1. Peel onions and celeriac and cut into large cubes. Peel the garlic and cut into slices. Wash and chop the coriander with stems still on.
2. Chop the rosemary into small pieces and lightly sauté in a little olive oil with the onion(s) and celery. Add the beetroot with the brine, deglaze with apple juice and cook 15-20 minutes covered until soft.
3. In the meantime, place the king prawns in the palm of your hand between forefinger and thumb. With a small knife cut the shell from head to tail and remove the shell and veins.
4. Purée the soup until the mixture is fine and season with salt, pepper and little sugar. Wash the beetroot sprouts. Sear the prawns in a little hot olive oil on each side for 1 minute, and season with salt, pepper and garlic. Skewer 2 prawns each on a wooden skewer.
5. Pour the soup onto the plates. Top with the horseradish cream, sprouts and coriander. Lay one prawn skewer over each plate.