The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. Cook rice as described on the package. Grate the peel and squeeze the onion. Chop the coriander finely. Mix the rice with lime juice and peel, chili flakes and coriander.
2. Cut avocado in half and core for the guacamole. Cut onions, garlic and tomatoes into fine cubes. Remove the tomatoes core thereby. Chop coriander. Remove avocado flesh with a spoon and crush it in a bowl. Mix onions, garlic and tomato cubes with the avocado. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
3. Preheat oven to 200°C hot air for the chick peas. Rinse, wash and dab dry the chick peas. Mix with vegetable oil, curcuma, salt and pepper in a bowl. Put on a baking tray covered with baking paper and roast for 30 minutes.
4. Core and cut into cubes the tomatoes for the Pico de Gallo. Peel garlic and onions and cut into fine cubes. Chop coriander coarsely. Mix everything with the tomatoes. Season with sugar, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
5. For the bean mousse, drain beans, wash and mix with lime juice, salt and pepper. Crush beans with a fork until it´s creamy. If you like it finer, you can use a hand blender.
6. Cut iceberg salad into fine stripes. Serve all components together with Kühne Chick Pea Nachos Paprika in bowls.