Approx. 621 kcal (2598 kJ) / 40 g protein / 39 g fat / 24 g carbohydrates
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
1. Fill a pot with water, bring to a boil and add 1/2 tbsp of salt. Cook the pasta according to the directions until al dente.
2. Add frying fat in the hot frying pan and fry the chicken fillet on both sides, reduce the heat and cook slowly.
Wash the lettuce and cut into thin strips.
3. Shave the parmesan in slices.
4. Take the pasta out of the water, drain and let cool 5 minutes. Add Kühne American Caesar Dressing, lettuce and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Remove the meat from the pan, cut into thin strips and arrange on the salad.
Fry tofu in some sunflower oil until golden brown. Chop the herbs into very small pieces and roll the fried tofu in the herbs, season with salt and pepper. *