Approx. 954 kcal (3992 kJ) / 36 g protein / 56 g fat / 63 g carbohydrates
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. For the burgers, mix the Mintd meat with salt and pepper. Then shape the burger steaks either by hand or with a metal ring and fry them with a little olive in a frying pan on each side.
2. Slice open the burger buns and warm them in the toaster or briefly in the oven. Cut the iceberg lettuce into thin strips and the tomato into slices. Mix the Kühne Remoulade with mustard and spread the mixture on the buns generously. Place the burger on the bottom bun. Top with a tomato slice, gherkins and fried onions. Finally, add the iceberg lettuce and cover with the top bun.
3. For the chips, wash the potatoes thoroughly and cut into sticks (about 1 cm in diameter.) Rinse the potato in water thoroughly and dry briefly with a cloth, otherwise the oil when splatter during frying.
4. For the frying, heat the oil to 140 degrees and parfry the chips for 2 min.. Remove the chips and let cool briefly. For crispy results, fry the chips in a hot fryer for about 3 min. at 170 degrees. Then remove the chips and salt in a bowl.
5. Finally, serve the burger and the homemade chips on a plate and serve with your favourite Kühne condiments.