Approx. 537 kcal (2240 kJ) / 500 g protein / 201 g fat / 177 g carbohydrates
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
1. Roughly chop the black beans and rice with a knife and mix by hand. Alternatively coarsely chop them in a food processor.
2. Dice the onion and chop the garlic into fine bits. Sauté the diced onion and garlic in a with 2 tbsp olive oil in a hot frying pan for 1 minute, then reduce heat.
3. Grate the parsnip, add to the onions and garlic in the frying pan and sauté for 5 minutes. Do not stir the contents in the pan regularly.
4. Deglaze with 1 tbsp cider vinegar and remove the pan from the heat immediately. Let cool briefly.
5. Grind the oatmeal into fine bits, and the cashews into coarse bits. Cut the prunes into small cubes.
6. Put all the ingredients for the patties in a bowl and knead by hand. Then let the dough set for 20 minutes.
7. For the barbecue cream, mix all the ingredients together and season with pepper.
8. Cut the onion into thin rings and slice the tomatoes.
9. Form 4 patties of the same size from the burger mixture and fry in a hot frying pan over medium-high heat for 5 for minutes on each side.
10. Cut open the burger buns and toast with the cut side down in a frying pan.
11. Spread each of the bottom bun halves with the some barbecue cream and top with lettuce, a patty, tomato slices and onion rings. Top with a little barbecue cream and place the top half of the bun on top.