Approx. 436 kcal (1829 Kj) / 26 g protein / 31 g fat / 7 g carbohydrates
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
1. Wash the lettuce leaves, spin dry and tear into bite-sized pieces. Wash tomatoes and cut in half or in quarters. Wash or peel the cucumber and cut into thin slices.
2. Peel the carrot and grate coarsely. Wash the pepper and celery, remove the ends and any leaves and cut into fine strips.
3. Wash the chives, shake dry and cut into rolls.
4. For the salad dressing, mix the vinegar with mustard, honey or syrup, salt and pepper.
5. Whisk in 5 tablespoons of oil with a small whisk or a fork until the sauce is smooth and all ingredients have been combined well. Add the chives.
6. Rinse the chicken breast fillets with cold water, pat dry and cut into 1 cm thick strips.
7. Mix the shaved coconut and lemon zest on a plate. Season the chicken strips with salt and pepper and toll in the shaved coconut until they are well coated with it.
8. Melt the butter and remaining oil in a frying pan. Fry the strips of meat over medium heat about 6 minutes fry, turning occasionally. Mix the salad ingredients with vinaigrette and arrange on plates. Arrange the coconut chicken strips on top.