The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. Cut eggplants alongside into 0,5cm thick slices. Place on kitchen paper without overlapping. Sprinkle salt on it and let soak for 30 minutes.
2. Dab slices with kitchen paper and coat with olive oil. Roast in a hot pan for 2-3 minutes until they get soft.
3. For the filling, boil the vegetable stock and pour over the couscous while it´s hot and stir. Cover and let soak for 15 minutes. Stir in the rest of the olive oil, curry powder and Ras el Hanout. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Wash, dab dry, and cut into cubes the tomatoes. Chop dates finely. Remove the seeds of the pomegranate. Crumble the feta. Wash, shake dry and pluck the mint leaves of the stem. Chop finely and stir into the couscous with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Put the filling on one side of the eggplant slice and roll up. Fix with a toothpick if needed. Sprinkle Kühne Crunchy Peas Paprika over the eggplant rolls and serve.