Approx. 336 kcal (1405 kJ) / 27 g protein / 18 g fat / 10 g carbohydrates
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. Wash the salmon fillets, pat dry and remove any bones. Wash the dill, shake dry and cut into coarse pieces. Mix salt, sugar and pepper.
2. Sprinkle both salmon fillets with the herb mixture from all sides. Place the dill on one salmon fillet, place the other fillet on top. Place the fillets in a plastic bag and seal tight, press out all the air.
3. Put the plastic bag with the fish in a bowl, place a board and a weight (e.g. large tin) on top, marinate 1-2 days in the refrigerator, turning the bag over occasionally and placing the weight back on top.
4. For the dill sauce, wash, shake dry and finely chop the dill. Mix vinegar, mustard, horseradish and dill together. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Take the salmon fillets from the bag, dab with paper towel, taking care to remove the herb and spice mixture.
6. Cut the fillets with a sharp knife diagonally into thin slices. Serve cold with the mustard sauce. Serve with freshly toasted toast.
Marinating time: 2 days