Approx. 754 kcal (3155 kJ) / 24 g protein / 58 g fat / 27 g carbohydrates
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. Peel the garlic and chop into fine pieces. Mix the herb mustard, the thyme leaves, half the olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice to make a marinade.
2. Cut off the ends of the aubergine and cut into slices. Wash the mushrooms with a damp cloth. Cut off the end of the pepper, remove the seeds and cut into large pieces. Add everything to the marinade, mix well and let set for a bit.
3. Cut the goat cheese roll into pieces and wrap them tight in Parma ham. Cut all herbs with the stems still intact into fine pieces.
4. Place the vegetables and goat’s cheese sachets on a hot grill and cook on each side 2–3 minutes.
5. Put the grilled vegetables with herbs in a bowl and mix well with Condimiento,the remaining olive oil, salt, pepper and honey. Arrange on plates along with the goat’s cheese sachets.