The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. Peel onion, wash paprika and cut both into cubes. Peel clove of garlic and chop finely with half of the Jalapeños.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Roast onion, paprika, garlic and Kühne Fiery Hot Jalapeños for about 5 minutes until the vegetables become soft.
3. Add paprika powder, cinnamon, cumin and sugar and briefly sweat for 1 minute. Add beans and tomatoes let reduce for about 20 minutes until the sauce gets slightly viscous. Stir again and again. Season with salt and pepper.
4.Core and cut avocado in half, remove avocado flesh from the skin and cut into cubes. Crumble Feta. Wash and dab dry the coriander. Chop the leaves greasily.
5. Press four hollows into the sauce with a spoon. Beat the eggs and put them into the hollows cautious. Allow to coagulate for about 8 to 10 minutes while the cover is closed. Cook shortly for more fluid egg yolk and a bit longer for more firm egg yolk.
6. Garnish the finished Shakshuka with avocado, feta, the rest of the Kühne Fiery Hot Jalapeños and Kühne Crunchy Peas Paprika, sprinkle with coriander and serve pure in the pan or with bread.