Approx. 415 kcal (1735 Kj) / 18 g protein / 20 g fat / 35 g carbohydrates
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
1. Soak the pickled herring for about 2 hours.
2. Wash the potatoes and cook in plenty of water covered for 20 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and let cool.
3. Drain the beetroot well and dice into small cubes.
4. Peel the apples, cut into quarters and remove the cores. Cut the gherkins into cubes.
5. Mix the yoghurt with oil. Season with salt, pepper and aniseed.
6. Wash the chives, shake dry and cut into fine rings.
7. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
8. Rinse the pickled herring in cold water, pat dry and cut into pieces. Mix the beetroot, apple, gherkin cubes with the potatoes, dressing and chives and serve.