Approx. 390 kcal / 21 g protein / 16 g fat / 39 g carbohydrates / 14 g fibre
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
1. Peel the potatoes and dice. Boil diced potatoes, salt and ½ cup water and let simmer for 10 minutes on low heat. Add the broccoli and cook for another 10 minutes.
2. Briefly cook spinach in boiling salted water until the leaves have dissolved. Drain and let dry.
3. Cut the shallots and tomatoes in half, finely chop the garlic and bring all the ingredients to a boil in the vegetable juice. Cover and let simmer on low heat for 3–4 minutes. Gently squeeze the spinach and stir into the vegetable sauce.
4. Add the dressing to the potatoes and broccoli and mash everything coarsely with a potato masher. Season the purée with salt and pepper.
5. Serve the puréed broccoli, spinach and egg and season with pepper.