The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. For the marinade: Cut orange in half squeeze the juice and stir with the other ingredients for the marinade. Wash and dab dry duck breasts and let them soak for at least 1 hour (better one night) in the marinade.
2. Preheat oven to 150°C upper / lower heat. Put the duck breasts together with the marinade into an oven dish, cover with aluminum foil and let stew for about 3 hours at 150°C.
3. Butter the sandwich bread slices and roast it from both sides in a pan.
4. Peel the oranges and cut out the filets. Chop the walnuts coarsely. Pluck the lemon thyme of the stem. Drain the Kühne Red Cabbage ready-to-serve.
5. Put the brie into an ovenproof dish, carve crosswise und bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 220°C fan oven.
6. Pull the duck meat with two forks. Top 2 slices roasted bread with Kühne Red Cabbage ready-to-serve, orange filets, pulled duck, molten brie. Put walnuts, lemon thyme and the other bread slices.