The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. Drain and rinse Kühne 2 min. Red Cabbage under cold water.
2. Peel apple, onions and garlic and cut into fine cubes.
3. Steam apple, onion and garlic cubes in a pot with oil. Add Kühne 2 min. Red Cabbage, curry, chili and cinnamon, deglaze with coconut milk and vegetable stock and let simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Take soup of the stove, puree with a hand blender. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Melt butter in a hot pan. Crumble pumpernickel and roast with salt and butter for 3 minutes. Mix pumpernickel crunch with chopped pistachios and spread cress over the soup.