The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. Boil the potatoes, peel, and cut into slices
2. Peel the gherkin, cut into slices and season with salt.
3. Then dice and sauté the onions. Next, add the diced onions with the Kühne Ready-Made Potato Salad Sauce to the potatoes and mix well.
Now add the gherkins along with the liquid. Taste again and add Italian parsley as desired.
4. For the roasted chicken, mix the salt, pepper, paprika and olive oil together, rub the half chicken with the spice mixture and then lay side by side on a flat baking tray.
Roast the chicken in a fan oven: at 180 degrees about 25 minutes until crisp.
5. Place the roasted chicken on a plate or platter and serve with the still warm pretzel and potato salad.