Approx. 466 kcal (1949 kJ) / 32 g protein / 21 g fat / 30 g carbohydrates
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. Wash and scale the fish. Pat dry and fillet, turn leaving the skin intact. Score the skin several times slightly and set the fillets aside.
2. Squeeze any excess brine out of the sauerkraut, and collect the brine. Wash the grapes and cut them in half, then lightly mash them. Add the grapes to the sauerkraut and season with salt, pepper and honey
3. For the salsa verde, wash the tarragon, shake dry and chop into fine pieces. Add the drained jalapeños to the sauerkraut brine collected earlier. Season with sugar, salt and pepper, add oil and purée.
4. Sear the fish fillets in hot olive oil skin side down for about 1 minute. Turn and continue to sear for 1 minute, season to taste.
5. To serve, brush some Balsamissimo on a plate. Arrange the grape sauerkraut, fillets and salsa verde on the plate.