Approx. 217 kcal (905 kJ) / 21 g protein / 9 g fat / 10 g carbohydrates
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
1. Cut the turkey breast fillets in about 2 cm thick slices, then cut into strips. Place in a bowl and marinate with Kühne Dijon Dressing.
2. Cut the apricots into quarters and cut the quarters in half crosswise.
3. Skewer the turkey stripes in a snakelike pattern, alternating with the apricot pieces.
4. Place the skewers on a barbecue that is not too hot and cook for 10 minutes until golden brown.
5. Season with salt, pepper and chopped parsley and serve. Goes great with a salad.
Tip: Also tastes fantastic with pork cutlets and peaches.