Approx. 578 kcal (2425 kJ) / 9 g protein / 38 g fat / 48 g carbohydrates
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. First, soak gelatin in cold water. In the meantime, put the egg yolks in a bowl.
2. Next, put milk, sugar and the scraped out vanilla pod into a sauce pan and heat it up. Afterwards, take out the vanilla pod and add the milk to the egg yolks with continuous stirring.
3. Then, put the milk back into the sauce pan and heat it up again to abt. 80° with continuous stirring until the mixture thickens.
4. Take out the gelatin of the water, squeeze it and melt it in the hot vanilla milk. Then cool down the mixture with the help of a waterbath. By the time it thickens, gently fold in the skimmed cream.
5. Finally, put the mousse into small bowls and put it in the fridge for abt. 2 hours.
Tip: Before serving, turn the bowls upside down onto a plate and serve the mousse with Kühne Compote.