The nutritional values given are approximate and should be taken as a guide.
1. Preheat oven to 175°C upper / lower heat.
2. Drain chick peas and rinse with water for the hummus. Peel garlic and chop coarsely. Cut lemon in half and squeeze.
3. Puree chick peas, olive oil, tahini paste, cumin, curry powder, garlic, and lemon juice with a hand blender until it is creamy and without pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Warm up the Sandwich in the hot oven for 5-10 minutes. If the crust is getting too dark, cover it in aluminum foil.
5. Cut halloumi into thin slices and dab dry with kitchen paper. Wash coriander and shake dry.
6. Heat oil in a pan and roast the halloumi from all sides.
7. Cut baguette in half and cut both halves horizontal again. Coat the lower halves with hummus. Spread coriander, Kühne Sandwich Slices and halloumi at wish. Drizzle with Kühne Curry Sauce. Top with the upper halves and serve as sandwich.