Approx. 381 kcal (1579 kJ) / 11 g protein / 17 g fat / 42 g carbohydrates
The information of nutritional, using Kühne products, are calculated based on the nutrition program of Unical.
1. Cook the unpeeled potatoes for 20 minutes in salted water and let cool. Then peel and cut in half.
2. Cut the leek into rings. Add rapeseed oil in a hot frying pan, sauté the leeks over medium heat for 5 minutes.
3. Cut the pomegranate in half, remove the seeds from the shell carefully by hand, set some of them aside for decoration. Coarsely chop the walnuts.
4. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing well.
5. Put the potato halves in a bowl and mix with the dressing. Carefully fold in the remaining ingredients and put in a serving bowl. Garnish with the remaining pomegranate seeds set aside.